About Provide A Ride
- Our customers comprise of large successful transit agencies, hospitals, school districts and insurance enterprises who come to Provide A Ride for our variety of efficient, effective and quality services.
- Discerning corporations are able to quickly see how the addition of Provide A Ride has not only boosted client felicitation but also profitability from our mobility software's customizable route planning.
- Founded in 1989 and proudly serving the community, Provide A Ride is the leading custom tailored, value focused transportation service provider in the industry. By 1996 Provide A Ride had became an early innovator from working with Ohio based Medicaid Managed Care Organizations (MCOs) as a transportation benefit manager.
- In 2001 Provide A Ride relocated to its current location where we house our industry premier fleet of vehicles in over two acres of parking and ~16,000 square feet of office space spanning two buildings.
- Continual progression brought Provide A Ride several achievements in 2009 as we continued to expand breaking both our 100 vehicle fleet and 200 employee boundaries. In that same year Provide A Ride was awarded by the Taxi, Limousine and Paratransit Association (TLPA) the "Paratransit Operator of the Year" award.
- Provide A Ride's most recent contract awards include:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center (VA)
- Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (GCRTA)
- Lorain County Department of Job and Family Services (LCDJFS)
- Provide A Ride's core management team shares a common vision working to exceed customer expectations and create longstanding relationships. Our managers excel at building rapport with our customers and their clients which is reflected in their outspoken reputations within the industry and amongst our selective network of transportation companies.
- Using Microsoft® SharePoint® our management team at Provide A Ride is able to effectively and efficiently collaborate on numerous projects concurrently producing quality results and getting answers faster for our customers.
- Additionally, our management staff continues to communicate in team building and management seminars as well as the daily experience of simply enjoying lunch together.